Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic for Mac user

Level 3

Hello,

We uses Adobe Campaign Classic (hosted account). One of my team member uses Mac and I have created ACC account for them.

I believe they can't able to login to our ACC environment using the same Client Console that I used. It's created for windows users.

How would they able to login to our ACC account if they are Mac users? 

Thanks!

Ali

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @alik98709228 - You can install Windows using Boot Camp on the Mac or use other options like VirtualBox to host a Windows virtual image. Another option is using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure using something like Azure VDI or RDS remote windows hosts. There are quite a few options, but there is no native Campaign client for Macs.

Cheers Darren

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @alik98709228 - You can install Windows using Boot Camp on the Mac or use other options like VirtualBox to host a Windows virtual image. Another option is using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure using something like Azure VDI or RDS remote windows hosts. There are quite a few options, but there is no native Campaign client for Macs.

Cheers Darren

Level 1

Hi @alik98709228 , I'm using a Mac and use Remote Desktop to run an instance of Windows to run Adobe Campaign Classic.

Community Advisor

Hi @alik98709228 

ACC cannot be installed on MAC as they are not yet compatible. Before you do a remote connection to windows system, dual boot, Virtual machine and similar you should explore softwares that allow you to install windows programs on a mac (requiring a few tweaks but eventually working).

Regards,Milan

Level 9
Hey Milan - have you had any success with Windows emulators on Mac? Can you recommend an emulator and what the tweaks might be?

Community Advisor
Hi @DarenOrigin, unfortunately I do not have a Mac but my colleagues have. Will check and let you know. Regards, Milan

Level 1

Any more info regarding this topic of using Windows emulators on Mac? To use a that instead of a Remote desktop app on a Mac computor.