Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Error message

Level 1

Hello

I'm getting the following error message:

... \AppData\Roaming\Neolane\NL_5\nlclient-config-u7F0000010365E508.xml(1:1) : Invalid document structure

which is preventing me logging in.

Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks

Phil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Close the Adobe Campaign console >> Navigate to - C:\Users\<ur_user>\AppData\Roaming\Neolane\NL_5 >> clear all the files and directory except "nlclient_cnx.xml" >> Open AC console now and try login.

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi Phil,

Usually such errors are related to IP through which you are tying to access is not present in white-listed zone.

Just check if anybody else who is accessing from same location is also facing this issue.

Please check the below link and you will get an idea where you are missing:

Failure to connect

Regards,

Venu

Level 1

Hello

Thanks for the reply. No, there are at least 5 other people using Adobe campaign classic from the same IP.

It has also been working for me the last few weeks, but started getting this message yesterday.

Phil

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Close the Adobe Campaign console >> Navigate to - C:\Users\<ur_user>\AppData\Roaming\Neolane\NL_5 >> clear all the files and directory except "nlclient_cnx.xml" >> Open AC console now and try login.

Regards,

Venu

Level 1

Thanks - looks like the XML file had got corrupted somehow.

All working now. Appreciate the help.

Phil