Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ACC technical monitoring error page

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

Anyone knows how to fix the Technical Monitoring page? When I click on Technical monitoring page I have the screen below

Thanks

1982luca_0-1637742766635.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's an error with the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) for email deliverability, if you have a hybrid solution, the MTAs will be on the Adobe cloud solution, so that is perhaps why is not configured on your on-premise marketing, try setting the following

config-<instancename>.xml

<mta autoStart="true" statServerAddress="localhost:7777">

If xoesnt work then try the adobe instance url

<instance>.<id>.<region>.rds.amazonaws.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you check the web log and see what error is being logged and share it with us.

Community Advisor

Hello David,

I think the issue is caused from the error below. For Your information, this is an hybrid solution with Marketing instance on premise.

Thanks

1982luca_0-1637900744108.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's an error with the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) for email deliverability, if you have a hybrid solution, the MTAs will be on the Adobe cloud solution, so that is perhaps why is not configured on your on-premise marketing, try setting the following

config-<instancename>.xml

<mta autoStart="true" statServerAddress="localhost:7777">

If xoesnt work then try the adobe instance url

<instance>.<id>.<region>.rds.amazonaws.com

Administrator

Hi @Luca_Lattarini,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solution or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa