Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

ACC technical monitoring error page

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

Anyone knows how to fix the Technical Monitoring page? When I click on Technical monitoring page I have the screen below

Thanks

1982luca_0-1637742766635.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's an error with the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) for email deliverability, if you have a hybrid solution, the MTAs will be on the Adobe cloud solution, so that is perhaps why is not configured on your on-premise marketing, try setting the following

config-<instancename>.xml

<mta autoStart="true" statServerAddress="localhost:7777">

If xoesnt work then try the adobe instance url

<instance>.<id>.<region>.rds.amazonaws.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you check the web log and see what error is being logged and share it with us.

Community Advisor

Hello David,

I think the issue is caused from the error below. For Your information, this is an hybrid solution with Marketing instance on premise.

Thanks

1982luca_0-1637900744108.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's an error with the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) for email deliverability, if you have a hybrid solution, the MTAs will be on the Adobe cloud solution, so that is perhaps why is not configured on your on-premise marketing, try setting the following

config-<instancename>.xml

<mta autoStart="true" statServerAddress="localhost:7777">

If xoesnt work then try the adobe instance url

<instance>.<id>.<region>.rds.amazonaws.com

Administrator

Hi @Luca_Lattarini,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solution or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa