Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ACC - subscription services with custom recipient schema

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I created a custom recipient schema and used target mappings to make the records contactable.

How do I now subscribe these custom recipients to subscriptions/services? as the subscription only looks up the recipient schema.

@florentlb 

@Florian_Courgey 

@Jean-Serge_Biro 

@DavidKangni 

@Jonathon_wodnicki 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David,

OOTB, You cannot use the standard Services and Subscriptions offered in the product.

That being said, you can have a workaround by creating your custom tables or you can try to link your custom recipient tables to the following tables subscription, service and subHisto.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @david--garcia ,

I have not tried it bu you can try to link the custom recipient table with the visitor subscription schema and subscribe them to a visitor subscription.

Thank,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi David,

OOTB, You cannot use the standard Services and Subscriptions offered in the product.

That being said, you can have a workaround by creating your custom tables or you can try to link your custom recipient tables to the following tables subscription, service and subHisto.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @david--garcia,

Was any of the given solutions helpful to resolve your query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I am facing similar issue and wanted to check what are the best practice while implementing this with OOB schema and creating links with subscription. Is there any other way for the same?

@Jonathon_wodnicki 

Thanks,

Kapil

Community Advisor

Hi @DavidKangni , Have you implement this before? What are the main challenges? 

Community Advisor

@kapilKochar 

Didn 't have the chance to test but here is what I will do if I have this issue

• create my custom schema and target mapping
  • create my custom subscriptions schema by using the OOTB subscriptions schema as model
  • create custom subscriptions target mapping and use link data instead of target dimension directly

Hope this help

Thanks,

David

David Kangni