Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ACC: Inbound Replies on the Extended SMPP Connector

Level 2

I am looking for a way to setup conditional replies on the "Automated Reply" feature available on the extended connector to no avail so far.

My Scenario.

KeywordShortcodeAnswerAdditional Action
Lorem1234Hello LoremBlacklist
Ipsum1234Hello IpsumBlacklist

I want to setup a reply and action for any keywords not matched, ie. "Sorry we didn't understand your request, please send a valid keyword"

I don't see anyway to do it with the OOTB feature in the extended SMPP connector, I have a related question on here ACC: Inbound SMS Activity

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I think that activity requires all actions to be scripted out, which defeats the purpose of using a workflow and really its existence as a workflow activity. Instead here just instead poll nms:inSMS for new messages, either with scheduler + query + split or an advanced js activity with sleep and transitions, using an xtk:option to track position in the table. Transitions would go to update activities and continuous deliveries, etc, depending on desired actions.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I think that activity requires all actions to be scripted out, which defeats the purpose of using a workflow and really its existence as a workflow activity. Instead here just instead poll nms:inSMS for new messages, either with scheduler + query + split or an advanced js activity with sleep and transitions, using an xtk:option to track position in the table. Transitions would go to update activities and continuous deliveries, etc, depending on desired actions.

Thanks,

-Jon