Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

A/B Testing Wait Activity Issue

Level 2

Hello,

I am using the script from the A/B documentation however when I run the workflow the wait activity doesn't actually wait.  Once I approve the A and B test email templates from the dashboard the wait activity doesn't wait and the java selects the winner before an email is opened/clicked.  I ran a test in two different workflows under the same campaign, could that be the issue since they share a dashboard?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Hi David, I ended up removing the approval's from the properties tab on each delivery and that appeared to take care of the issue. I think there could be a potential bug once deliveries are approved that a wait activity is negated

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Did you configure the wait accordingly? Make sure you save it and restart your workflow.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hi David,

I have it set for 3h and then after the templates for the A/B test are approved in the dashboard, the wait activity just doesn't wait.  Do I need to configure it for minutes or is 'h' the wrong use for hours?

Community Advisor
That's weird hour should be fine

David Kangni

Correct answer by
Level 2
Hi David, I ended up removing the approval's from the properties tab on each delivery and that appeared to take care of the issue. I think there could be a potential bug once deliveries are approved that a wait activity is negated