Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

4.0 URI PHISH Phishing using web form

Level 1

I am getting this Spam Score - adobe classic - 4.0 URI PHISH Phishing using web form = What does mean? How can I fix my email? Will effect send out my email?

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi @newlightstudio - a phishing spam message usually comes from where a link goes to one URL but the text in the link shows another URL. Its a common tactic in tricking people to go to a very similar but "hacked" URL. Not much of an issue in Campaign as all links are usually rewritten for tracking purposes, but technically you can still misdirect people with the final URL.

Can you provide some more information on the URL that is throwing the spam error? Do you have any URLs where the <a> text is also a URL?

Thanks

Darren

Administrator

@newlightstudio,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

Hello@Darren_Bowers - I have the same problem as @newlightstudio with this content in my email (see bellow). In my case I don't show another url in the text of the link. What do you think I should change?

Thanks for your time/help !

Capture d’écran 2021-06-21 à 19.58.32.pngCapture d’écran 2021-06-21 à 19.59.22.png

Level 9
Hi @Alex_Dupertramp - what is your sending domain? i.e. are you sending the email from the domain quickteach.co?