Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using People Based destinations to syndicate data beyond Facebook, Google and Linkedin

Level 1

Hi there - I'm just wondering if there is anyway to syndicate hashed customer identifiers e.g. email addresses to platforms beyond Facebook, Google and Linkedin.  I work with a couple of local publishers who enable us to match email addresses that we provide them in order to create audience lists for display advertising targeting purposes.  The current process involves manually uploading data that is hashed using sha256 algorithm - and I'd love to be able to do this within adobe Audience Manager (and leverage our People Based destinations functionality) if it was at all possible.  It'd be great if anyone can advise any experience they have on this.   

1 Reply

Level 9

Hi Christophe,

You can still map the segments that you created for PBD to a custom export destination to get a list of hashed email ID's and their corresponding segments they qualified for. You can contact AAM support to get a custom server to server destination provisioned.

The only fallback with this approach is you will get only the batch data and file will be exported once a day, whereas PBD destinations support both types of activation: real time and batch.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra