Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Signals not showing in AAM interface

Level 1

I have created signals in AAM tool through DTM. I can see the signals in site through debugging but not able to see in the AAM interface like signals report.

Check the AAM debugging signala:

Site Debugging:

1694786_pastedImage_0.png

AAM tool interface:

1694787_pastedImage_1.png

Could anyone tell me why the signals are not showing in the AAM interface.

thanks

Sheikh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sheikh786​,

The Top Unused Signals and New Unused Signals sections only display records with more than 100 occurrences/hour. Signals below that threshold are included in Signals Search .

Did you try search for the signal c_pagename=document.title using various filters available in signal search.

Thanks,

Shweta

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee

Hi Sheikh786

Due to the large amount of data that Audience Manager processes on a daily basis, Data Explorer refreshes the displayed signal data at fixed time intervals, depending on the signal type. Real-time signal data (actionable log files, Adobe Analytics data, and general online data) is refreshed every 4 to 6 hours.

You can try searching for signals using various filters available in Signals Search  probably after 2 hours. If you still face any issues, please help us with the specific signal you are looking for along with the AAM's instance details.

Thanks,

Shweta

Level 1

I have created the signals two weeks back still i don't see any signals flow in the signal report.

I can see the signals on page through debugger but not able to see it in AAM

c_pagename=document.title;  // This is one of the signal I have created in DTM.

thanks

Sheikh

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sheikh786​,

The Top Unused Signals and New Unused Signals sections only display records with more than 100 occurrences/hour. Signals below that threshold are included in Signals Search .

Did you try search for the signal c_pagename=document.title using various filters available in signal search.

Thanks,

Shweta

Level 1

Yes, I have been checking in signal search option but I don't see any signals in the interface.

1695361_pastedImage_0.png

thanks
Sheikh

Employee

Hi Sheikh786

Thanks for the information.Please help me with your audience manager company details and website details.I will look into it.

Thanks,

Shweta

Level 1

Hi

How did you sent signals in DTM to AAM?

can you please write sample code?

Level 1

Hi,

I can see the signals in the page with debugger.

1695533_pastedImage_3.png

I have implemented AAM through Launch:

Here is the code in Launch:

AAM tool:

dilInstance.api.signals({

c_pagename:document.title,

c_eVar1:window.location.href,

c_eVar2:window.location.pathname,

c_prop1:"I am Sheikh"  

}).submit();

thanks

Md. Shiekh