I am looking for a solution to be able to share segments created within Audience Manager with external platforms like Eloqua & DoubleClick? I have explored data connectors and I am looking for someone who has successfully allowed for server to server sharing in real time.
Data share from AAM with external platform is possible in one of the below scenarios:
1. Partner is already having an integration with Adobe Audience Manager.
2. The partner exists as a data partner in AAM.
In situations where none of the above stands true, we have following options:
1. Bulk Export/Server To Server: Files will be delivered at regular interval (24hours, 7days, 30days)
2. URL Destination: One pixel will fire as soon as user qualifies for segment which can then be read by the partner.
3. Cookie Destination: A cookie will be returned as soon as user qualified for segments which can be read.
In the mentioned scenario you want to share data with Eloqua and DoubleClick, so with DoubleClick we do have an integration in place for which you need to connect with us via Support Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide us with the Google Account ID for Adwords/Partner/Advertiser/DFP account type.
If you want to share data with Google Adwords Remarketing list then please follow this article to know more about the setup.
Eloqua is not a partner yet and we do not have any integration with Eloqua , so here we do not have any other option but to go with any of the above three ways.
Please let me know if this helps or if there is any additional question which I can help you with.
I will look for more details and will add it here, if I find any.