Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[Pinterest Destination]

Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team,

Does anyone know if we can setup a destination via Audience Manager to Pinterest?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

This is a work-in-development but in the while, if Pinterest allows any custom destinations then we can setup one up for you:

1. Custom S2S to deliver data files into Pinterest own server (oAuth API, S3 or SFTP)

2. Custom URL destination.

3. Custom Cookie destination.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

This is a work-in-development but in the while, if Pinterest allows any custom destinations then we can setup one up for you:

1. Custom S2S to deliver data files into Pinterest own server (oAuth API, S3 or SFTP)

2. Custom URL destination.

3. Custom Cookie destination.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Community Advisor

In case of approach #2, do we follow same procedure as we do for Facebook Web Custom Audience (WCA)? With pinterest pixel tag.

Employee Advisor

Hello @Kishore_Reddy ,

That is correct. Setup will be similar to FB Custom Audience and the pixel will be provided to you by Pinterest.

Configure a URL Destination 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Level 3

Adobe don't provide the correct urls to set up a url destination with pinterest pixel (like they do for FB here)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/implementation-integration-guide...

I have set it up for pinterest using the configuration below and it worked for us.

As with FB, multiple Ad accounts can use the same pixel IDs, and one Ad account can use multiple pixels IDs; a new destination needs to be set up per pixel ID, not per ad account.

To create the audience in Pinterest, create a Web Custom Audience following the setup below.

• Source: Select the pixel you have configured within AAM
  • Events: aamsegid (ensure that you use lower case aamsegid in both the AAM urls, and the Pinterest parameter)
  • URL or parameter: segID CONTAINS (AAM segment ID)