Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to create sophisticated Segmentation in Audience Manager?

Community Advisor

Dear All,

I am trying to create a segmentation for Cart Abandonment Customers but based on the Product they have added to the cart.

Example : If customer add Apple iPhone to the cart but didn't complete the purchase in the visit, i want to segment them for personalized offer.

In Audience Manager, i have created traits individually for Add to Cart Event, Product and Purchase event. In segmentation i have added that (Add to Cart Event and Product) And Not (Purchase).

But the segmentation number is not right as it is also calculating the Audience who viewed the Product and added another product to the cart.

Example : Customer viewed Apple iPhone (s.products with product view will trigger), then viewed Samsung and added the Samsung to cart but didn't purchase.

The above stated customers will also fall back to the segmentation i have created because, Add to Cart Event occurred, Product variable captured (Apple iPhone) but didn't complete the purchase. So showing them Apple iPhone is not correct rather i should show them Samsung.

@ankitas81649417 Can you help here?

If at all Adobe Analytics, i would have created a visit container with hits equals Add to Cart and Product then purchase didn't happen. But how to create this in Audience Manager?

Thank You!

Arun

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Thanks Arun for sharing more insight on the current setup.

As per given description, please try with Current Authentication + No Device/Current Device and test out the results.

If you would like to have further investigation on this matter, please reach out to us via amsupport@adobe.com and we can perform an in-detail analysis to understand why unexpected users are part of the given segment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello Arun,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please help me with the PMR option which you using. In this case, as you want to target users who have added to cart but not purchased, you need to avoid using device profile option or current device profile with authenticated profile.

Community Advisor

Dear Ankita,

Right now we are using 'No Cross-Device Profile' under Cross Device Options and 'Device Profile' under Device Option. Let us know the right one to choose.

Thank You!

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Thanks Arun for sharing more insight on the current setup.

As per given description, please try with Current Authentication + No Device/Current Device and test out the results.

If you would like to have further investigation on this matter, please reach out to us via amsupport@adobe.com and we can perform an in-detail analysis to understand why unexpected users are part of the given segment.

Community Advisor

Dear Ankita,

Yup. I would need few more details and thus i will reach you via amsupport@adobe.com. Will have the detailed discussion!

Thank You!

Arun