Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

High Match Rates

Level 2

Hello,

How is it possible to have AAM to destination match rates over 100% in a destination?

So we are sending to a destination about 500K, and the destination receives about a 1mm. We are looking at the addressable audience size in AAM and destination is looking at uniques but shouldn't be then even smaller match rates? How is it possible for a destination to receive a higher number of records? Again, we are looking at the addressable audience size and the destination looking at uniques.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Nick,

We do not have any option to set the TTL in Destination in AAM UI, we have start and end date to send segments to Destinations.

Is that TTL on the actual destination's platform end? If yes, then mismatch in the TTL could be the reason.

I would recommend you to raise a support ticket to get this investigated. Ask team to check destination configuration settings and have a look at trend for that destination, what is the average match rate for that type of destination in general.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi Nick,

Are you checking the segment addressable audience in AAM? That will be sent to the s2s destination.

Check this doc for more clarity: Addressable Audiences

Which s2s destination is that? What is the lookback period that you have set at destination when checking the IDs received?

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 2

Hi Varun,

We are looking at addressable audience size and our s2s destination is looking for  the uniques. I’m not sure about the lookback period yet.

Could it be a reason for the higher audience size that TTL in AAM set to 6, and TTL in destination is 60? Do we have to align with the destination prior campaign to ensure we have the same TTL for each segment?

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Nick,

We do not have any option to set the TTL in Destination in AAM UI, we have start and end date to send segments to Destinations.

Is that TTL on the actual destination's platform end? If yes, then mismatch in the TTL could be the reason.

I would recommend you to raise a support ticket to get this investigated. Ask team to check destination configuration settings and have a look at trend for that destination, what is the average match rate for that type of destination in general.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Employee

Hi Nick,

Just wanted to check if the issue was resolved. If not can you please send the details of the destination and account for us to check this issue further.

Thanks,

Somya Mehta