Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Facebook URL Destination

Employee

Hi,

I wanted to know whether the Facebook URL destination which helps in sharing of audience segments from Audience Manager, works fine or is accepted in the regions like APAC for an example, post the recent policy changes of Facebook.

Answers are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neetha Tandur

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The last I heard about this was from their own communication:

Facebook has never had a server to server integration with any of the major DMP players, but DMP customers have been able to send audiences created in the DMP to Facebook via Facebook’s Web Custom Audiences (WCA) feature.  
From Adobe’s perspective, it is up to the customer to decide how and when Web Custom Audiences are used on their site; this may include leveraging Web Custom Audiences with Adobe Audience Manager pixel based destination so long as this is done in a compliant manner.  It is important to note that both Audience Manager URL Destinations and WCA are self-service offerings managed by the customer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi Nidhi,

Previously we were able to push AAM segments to Facebook via URl destination set up.

With the recent Facebook policy changes, my understanding is that we cannot. Facebook treats it as a third party.

Thanks

Surbhi

Level 5

Good morning,

Is that the definitive asnwer? The Facebook URL destination is no longer an option?

Glenn

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The last I heard about this was from their own communication:

Facebook has never had a server to server integration with any of the major DMP players, but DMP customers have been able to send audiences created in the DMP to Facebook via Facebook’s Web Custom Audiences (WCA) feature.  
From Adobe’s perspective, it is up to the customer to decide how and when Web Custom Audiences are used on their site; this may include leveraging Web Custom Audiences with Adobe Audience Manager pixel based destination so long as this is done in a compliant manner.  It is important to note that both Audience Manager URL Destinations and WCA are self-service offerings managed by the customer.

Employee

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the clarity and confirmation regarding the data sharing with Facebook . 

Regards,

Neetha