Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Drop in Customer Total Audience

Level 2

Hi,

Does anyone know why the 'customer total audience' drops?  I am noticing a drop in our AAM and am wondering why that would be the case.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @TimeIndicator1 ,

Customer total audience refers to "A count of devices that have realized either a rule-based trait on your properties or an onboarded trait from your offline files during the look-back window."

If we are seeing decrease in that count,it could be due to the decrease in population of rule based or onboarded trait.I would recommend to validate the trait population associated with the mapped segment to the destination.

More information is given in below link:

https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/audience-manager/user-guide/features/addressable-audiences.html

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi @TimeIndicator1 ,

When customer total audience drops,is it the "total trait population" we are referring to or "total segment population".It would be great if you can also help us with problem description here. 

Regards,

Shweta

Level 2
Hi Shweta, I am looking at the destination and the customer total audience under the match rate.

Employee

Hi @TimeIndicator1,

To be frank, there could be N number of reasons for drop in customer total audiences. To figure out the exact root cause of the issue, I would suggest to open a case with Audience Manager customer care team and provide your Use case details to get better clarity.

Best,

Ankit Bhatt

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @TimeIndicator1 ,

Customer total audience refers to "A count of devices that have realized either a rule-based trait on your properties or an onboarded trait from your offline files during the look-back window."

If we are seeing decrease in that count,it could be due to the decrease in population of rule based or onboarded trait.I would recommend to validate the trait population associated with the mapped segment to the destination.

More information is given in below link:

https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/audience-manager/user-guide/features/addressable-audiences.html