Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AMO to use AAM segment created by Adobe analytics moible APP sdk

Level 1

How can the AMO use the segment of AAM created by AA mobile SDK data? and what are the use case?

Device co-opp  etc and  the possibility

is it value for  money to do AMO targeting

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In iOS it is called IDFA and for Android it is known as the GAID.

For iOS, set the Device ID using the method 'setAdvertisingIdentifier': Configuration Methods

Example to retrieve IDFA: ios - How to retrieve iPhone IDFA from API? - Stack Overflow

Note that this is a general response. I would reach out to your Adobe Consultant for a tech spec to consider all aspects.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

If your Adobe SDK implementation is capturing the device ID or also called advertiser ID of the device, AAM segments can be shared to AMO (now rebranded to Ad Cloud DSP).

When you build a AAM segment based off behavioural or transactional data in your app, AAM can send those device IDs to the Ad Cloud for programmatic media buys on in-app inventory/placements such as games or utility apps.

The great feature of the Ad Cloud integration is that cookies and device IDs can be sent using the same Destination.

Level 1

How should we find if device ID or also called advertiser ID  is captured from APP  is it any spacifiec implemetation for the same

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In iOS it is called IDFA and for Android it is known as the GAID.

For iOS, set the Device ID using the method 'setAdvertisingIdentifier': Configuration Methods

Example to retrieve IDFA: ios - How to retrieve iPhone IDFA from API? - Stack Overflow

Note that this is a general response. I would reach out to your Adobe Consultant for a tech spec to consider all aspects.