Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM Hands On

Level 10

Hi,

I have a local instance of AEM and my sandbox does not have AAM

I want to try out AAM Hands On connecting it with an AEM page and verifying the integration somehow.

Kindly guide me to a step-by-step tutorial for achieving this, considering that nothing exists on my AEM and we have to do it from scratch..

Appreciate all your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Rama,

Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) is not included with the AEM sandbox as an out of the box integration. You would need have an AAM account if not already and implement the AAM data collection code on your site.

If AAM is implemented and the AAM instance is collecting data, then please refer to the following document for details on integration with AEM:
Experience Manager Integration

Regards,

Devinder

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Rama,

Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) is not included with the AEM sandbox as an out of the box integration. You would need have an AAM account if not already and implement the AAM data collection code on your site.

If AAM is implemented and the AAM instance is collecting data, then please refer to the following document for details on integration with AEM:
Experience Manager Integration

Regards,

Devinder

Level 10

Hi Devinder,

Thanks for responding.

1. When I click the link in "For detailed, step-by-step instructions about integrating Audience Management and Experience Manager, see the Integrating with Adobe Audience Manager guide.", I am getting No resource found (404).

Kindly suggest.

2. As I explained, I have AEM on my local laptop and got IBM Adobe Sandbox access.

Please suggest how to get an AAM account.

3. After getting an AAM account, how AAM should be implemented so that the AAM instance is collecting data?

The above link assumes that AAM is implemented and the AAM instance is collecting data.

I am looking for an end to end solution to my problem.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 9

Rama,

Could you provide me the specific details about data to be collected after integrating AAM with AEM.

AEM is a content management system, and AAM is a DMP that can be implemented via DIL on any CMS or website/app.

It would be helpful if you could provide a use case and then what would you like to achieve after integrating AAM with AEM.

Thanks,

Varun

Level 10

Hi Varun,

Let us assume a cycle shop, where users are allowed to assemble cycles online, selecting spare parts of their own brands.

1. User logs in and starts configuring the cycle.

2. User leaves the site without completing configuration and browses a 3rd party site.

3. User comes back to the cycle site and on the main landing page, he sees the partially configured cycle.

I am also trying to cover this use case for an unauthenticated user as well.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Rama.

Employee

Hi Rama,

Have you gone through the AAM: Technical Foundations training in the Solution Partner Portal? Regarding integrating the Experience Cloud solutions, which IBM sandbox are you using?

Linda