Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace resets column widths to default rather than where I saved them

Level 3

Hi

I've submitted another question just like this, but accidentally clicked "assumed answered" - thus submitting another question to make clear that this question has not been answered. I still need help with this:)

The problem occurs when I send PDFs. Also, after I save, close and open the workspace. In any case, the column width is back to default. It's a problem because the default column width is too broad and covers essential dimension information.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matias Klingsholm

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

From @urs.boller - "just received a message by clientcare. the bug wil get fixed in the next maintenance release next month."

Re: Workspace resets column widths to default rather than where I saved them

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

same here, can confirm. strange behavior for col width. i already raised a ticket to get an answer.

Level 3

Nice, would be great if you could paste the answer you get here:)

Correct answer by
Level 3

From @urs.boller - "just received a message by clientcare. the bug wil get fixed in the next maintenance release next month."

Re: Workspace resets column widths to default rather than where I saved them