We're having an issue with s.pageName coming in mixed case. We really want to lowercase it. I've scoured everything I can think of to no avail. Where is this set so that I can make sure it's set to lowercase off the bat?
The Adobe product we're using actually calls itself SiteCatalyst/Omniture. I think that's a version of BC, I'm not sure.
I realize now that I left out some details. We're having pageName use the default of the page URL. I know it's considered a bad practice, and I don't totally disagree, but that decision is above my pay grade and predates me, so I'm working with what I have.
Everything is getting filtered through Tealium and everything gets lowercased in Tealium but since pageName is getting pulled from the actual URL, that wasn't something that got lowercased in Tealium, and thus I'm getting mixed case results in my Pages reports.
I've seen a handful of places online that say to avoid this issue to simply lowercase s.pageName. I'd love to. I just can't figure out where the code is that actually SETS s.pageName. I know how to read/write code. I don't know where the file lives. I've looked in the SiteCatalyst template in Tealium and, while it references s.pageName, it doesn't tell me where it ever set it. I assume there's a JS file somewhere that I don't know about and once I find it, I can easily tack on a .toLowerCase(), but I need to find it first.