Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Using s.t() function through clicks on site developed with Apache wickets

Level 1

Hi , 

I am implementing site-catalyst code on a site developed with Apache wickets and most of the content displayed dynamically so very minimal page load actions. In a view to capture data we have no choice but to trigger s.t() through clicks which displays major content change on page.

I am following the similar method recommended for RIA tracking ( macro content tracking ). It is working fine for Fire fox and Chrome but not for IE ( IE8).

Specific page unable to display content ( it is blank white screen ). If we remove site catalyst page code ( i.e. s.t() function ) it works well but it is not being tracked .

Can anybody help on this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rahu, are there any errors or warnings that pop up in the console when you're getting the white screen in IE8? Do these issues occur when browsing in later versions of IE? I would recommend checking there to determine the cause of issues with IE8.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rahu, are there any errors or warnings that pop up in the console when you're getting the white screen in IE8? Do these issues occur when browsing in later versions of IE? I would recommend checking there to determine the cause of issues with IE8.