Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Using Drop-Down Filters for Fallout Anlaysis

Level 1

Hey everyone, 

I've been trying build a fallout analysis that allows the end user to change the starting point (or anypoint) of the fallout based on a drop-down filter up top the panel. At the moment, I've got a segment that include every available page that the user could select from as the initial starting point for the fallout. However, after some validation analysis, it doesn't seem to match 1:1 when building the fallout specific for a single page.

Another idea I had was using the filter created on the top of the panel and dragging that down to the fallout and using that as the starting point of but it doesn't seem like Adobe allows you to dynmically do that. 

Any other thoughts on how to do this sort of analysis? Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

it's not possible to make the starting point in the fallout visualisation selectable as a drop-down menu

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

it's not possible to make the starting point in the fallout visualisation selectable as a drop-down menu