I am taking adobe certification test on Adobe Reports and Analytics ACE on 20th on June , can any one help with few question
1) Some sample questions?
2) Is it sufficient to pass the exam if I go through all the videos from https://outv.omniture.com/ in addition to this I have been working with omniture for more then one year.
3) if any one has taken this exam can you please share the reference material,
3) In new release in omniture what are the areas I need to able aware? if you share some videos on new release that will be great.
3) Any tips for preparation from your end?
Thanks a ton in advance
Thanks for reaching out to the community.
It would be helpful if you can tell us which ACE exam is that you are referring to? Is it Analytics Implementation or Developer or Business Practitioner etc ?
1. When you view your ACE exam there would be a PDF exam guide which will have the areas from where the questions will be asked
2. This is quite subjective. If you knowledge of concepts and experience of the product is good you can certainly clear it
3. The best reference material would be the analytics help documentation - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/ and your experience with the product.
4. Videos on new releases can be found on our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8I6bqCk7gO6YdoMz6W5fvw/playlists
I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have more questions.
This is the Reports & Analytics ACE exam - https://www3.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/ExamSeriesDetailPage/ADOBE/2382916
thank you for prompts reply.. this is the exam 9A0-367: Adobe Reports and Analytics. not into implementation or developers more into how can we use the tool an the what are the reports can be created.
9A0-367 this is exam code I got can we know what exam it is exactly with this code.