Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unnecessary Custom Link Instance Data

Level 3

Team,

We have been tracking custom link report for all our links over the site. We have noticed that the below two link had two instance on our custom link report.

We are really wondering how come it got appeared in our data without exist in our site. We have checked all our dev and back end team, they confimed that they didn'y use the below link anywhere in the site.

Does anybody have idea about this wired experience? please let us know how come it tracked.

Global|Nav|Учитывая

Global|Nav|Экономия и поддержка

Thank you,

Jay.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Jay,

Could i be that someone used the translate function in the browser and then clicked the link? Might be worth testing, pretty sure Chrome has a functionality to translate and that might have sent the tracking in a local language. Worth trying it out.

/Waqas

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Jay,

Could i be that someone used the translate function in the browser and then clicked the link? Might be worth testing, pretty sure Chrome has a functionality to translate and that might have sent the tracking in a local language. Worth trying it out.

/Waqas

Level 3

Excellent, it is the way it got tracking. thank you so much. it helped me..!