Unaccounted Traffic Source

Avatar

Avatar

neerajp82457665

Avatar

neerajp82457665

neerajp82457665

31-07-2017

We have implemented the webpage code and s_code, and we are able to generate various reports.

However the traffic sources section is showing incomplete data. It accounts for 44% of traffic only under Typed/Bookmarked, Other Websites, Search Engines or Social Networks. The rest of 56% is shown as remaining. Image attached.

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 9.41.37 AM.png

Can someone please help me in explaining why is this 56% data not accounted for and when do we see such traffic sources?

Thanks in Advance!!! Please let me know if anymore details / screenshots are needed.

View Entire Topic

Avatar

Avatar

jantzen_belliston-Adobe

Community Manager

Avatar

jantzen_belliston-Adobe

Community Manager

jantzen_belliston-Adobe
Community Manager

05-03-2021

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. Incase others find this post, I'll post the link to the documentation below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/ga-to-aa/reports/acquisition-reports.htm...