Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Tracking Issue Preview Downloads for DPS

Level 1

I can see the number for clicks on the preview button, but how can I get the number how often the preview has been downloaded or the clicks for unique users? I just want to know how many people has seen the preview of an issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The instances metric would give you the number of times that link was clicked. You could then break that down by unique visitors or utilize a segment to get to the data you are looking for.

If you want to see how many people downloaded the preview, you'd need to fire another call on the download button/link.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

The instances metric would give you the number of times that link was clicked. You could then break that down by unique visitors or utilize a segment to get to the data you are looking for.

If you want to see how many people downloaded the preview, you'd need to fire another call on the download button/link.