Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sign into DTM

Level 1

I have an Adobe Analytics account but not able to sign into Dynamic Tag Management from the Adobe Analytics global navigation on the top.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can ask your Account Manager to write in to clientcare@adobe.com on your behalf with all the details and the support consultant will be glad to assist you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nihar,

Analytics account is not connected to DTM Account. A DTM admin would have to add you as a user in their DTM account and then you will receive your credentials.

I'd recommend contacting a DTM Admin in your company to get access.

-Tanmay

Level 1

Who is the DTM admin? I have full access to Adobe Analytics. Can someone please make me the admin? Our Account Manager from Adobe is djameson@adobe.com. Can you please tell him how to make me the admin?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can ask your Account Manager to write in to clientcare@adobe.com on your behalf with all the details and the support consultant will be glad to assist you.