Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sharing edit access wont give admin permissions

Level 1

Hi, i am trying to share a workspace with some colleagues but it doesn't seem to give them full permissions and my colleagues are not able to include the report on their favourites.

The way I share my workstation is Share > Share Project > Edit: colleague@email.com

I am fairly new to adobe analytics, am i doing something wrong? is there a better way of sharing reports so we can all have equal/full permissions?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The users whom you're sharing Edit access with need to have the necessary permissions as well: Product profile permissions for Analytics Tools | Adobe Analytics

Reach out to the administrator of your Adobe products to update the permissions for your users.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The users whom you're sharing Edit access with need to have the necessary permissions as well: Product profile permissions for Analytics Tools | Adobe Analytics

Reach out to the administrator of your Adobe products to update the permissions for your users.