Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled Projects are working fine, but they are showing in Failed filters

Community Advisor

Hello AA Community,

I have few of the scheduled projects and they are working as expected. But in the scheduled projects section, those projects are showing under the failed filter but they are not failed. Does anyone faced this issue before? Help is appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, the "Failed" area isn't terribly clear on what actually failed... My first instinct would be to check all the recipients in case one of them failed...

But also have a lot of reports... scratch that every single report (created by me or other people that isn't expired) showing in "Failed" and as far as I am aware, they are working as well... I think this may be a bug...

I am think I will log a client care ticket for this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, the "Failed" area isn't terribly clear on what actually failed... My first instinct would be to check all the recipients in case one of them failed...

But also have a lot of reports... scratch that every single report (created by me or other people that isn't expired) showing in "Failed" and as far as I am aware, they are working as well... I think this may be a bug...

I am think I will log a client care ticket for this.

Community Advisor

I have reports with various frequencies send to various recipients, and every report is sending on schedule accordingly with no issues. But all of them showing up in failed. I scrapped all the reports and created again. Still the same, all showing in failed. I think it's a bug. If you filed a bug with adobe, let me know the status of it. Thanks!

Community Advisor

I did file a ticket.. I will let you know how it goes