Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

SAINT Classification Issues

Level 2

I recently updated the classifications and classification hierarchies of my 14 production suites so that they would be aligned across the board. My site uses unique keys for each help page and I updated each of these with friendly page names.

When uploading the files, I didn't receive a notification that there were any clashes (there were friendly page names for these keys previously, though not all of them were completed). Instead they uploaded successfully.

Now the issue I'm having is that when I navigate into the newly defined classifications for different products, it's showing me products of different categories and the old classification hierarchy as well as the new ones. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Will it just take some time to update? It's the lack of a row clashing message that's concerning me.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I would give it more time and and as long as you were comprehensive in your classifications upload file to cover all key values then eventually those reports should reflect the latest uploaded values. A captured key value in Adobe Analytics cannot have more than one classification metadata per column and row (in other words a many to one data relationship).

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

I would give it more time and and as long as you were comprehensive in your classifications upload file to cover all key values then eventually those reports should reflect the latest uploaded values. A captured key value in Adobe Analytics cannot have more than one classification metadata per column and row (in other words a many to one data relationship).

Best,

Brian

Level 2

Thanks Brian. I uploaded approxiamtely 4500 page names across 10 different categories on 14 production suites. Is there a rule of thumb when it comes to the ETA of SAINT uploads? Thanks again.

Employee

Hi, the SAINT uploads SLA is 72 hours. Thanks!

TM