Workspace here I feel will soon limit you. 400 lines max if i remember correctly, not to mention the severe speed slow down.
I would recommend data warehouse if workspace is not sufficient. It is a text based report but you can get column for column what you need based on example. You can run regularly and even apply segments as needed. FIle size for large timeframes mean you should use ftp delivery option though.
1) how did you get to that table? by report builder? have you tried a download in data warehouse?
it really looks strange and might be best get customer care to look at ...
2) I do not line those tables since they have farr to mach data/dimensions. I either report by single country (if you want to have a country view) or by some sort of country comparison to answer a certain question. but just to have the 3 metrics by day and country does not say anything ... just my two cent
I mainly use Workspace for all reporting, almost never Excel. and I do not like tables like this
however, in workspace you have an option for "breakdown by position" (on you top breakdown dimension). that means once you added the breakdown on the selected days, the breakdown will stay there even when the items (day) change.
do as follow:
- add "day" as first dimension
- select all "days" (make them blue highlighted)
- drop "country" on one of the days, all selected days will receive the breakdown
- change setting on "day" header to "breakdown by position"