Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report Suite Access for Activity Map

Level 5

Hi there,

I am trying to use the on page activity map browser extension and it throws an error that I do not have access to the report suite however I am able use the data from the respective report suite in Workspace and Reports.

Any specific reason why I can't see the activity map working?

Activity Map.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check in User Management Setiings that the Login ID you have specified has permission to use ActivtyMap. The plugin when activated in browser asks for a login, that login must have Access to Activity map tool.

Also make sure the page you are on is actually in a report Suite your user has permission to access. (Check report Suite ID) on page.

GLTU

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Sai,

Can you check if you have enabled 'Activity Map Reporting' for all the Reports Suites under Report Suite Manager?

The reason might be, Activity Map Reporting' would not have been enabled for the Report Suites you are referring to.

Thank You

Arun

Level 5

Thanks for the reply Arun.

Activity map is enabled for the specific report suite and I can also see values getting passed into activity map variables in the image request when a link is clicked on the page. Is there anything else that I can check?

Thanks,
Archit

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check in User Management Setiings that the Login ID you have specified has permission to use ActivtyMap. The plugin when activated in browser asks for a login, that login must have Access to Activity map tool.

Also make sure the page you are on is actually in a report Suite your user has permission to access. (Check report Suite ID) on page.

GLTU