Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Recently uploaded classification shows "unknown"

Level 6

I uploaded a classification file with values 12 hours back but it shows some values as unknown. In classification file the value is available but in report it shows unknown. I even tried reuploading classification file with "Overwrite data on conflicts" but it didnt work. What can be the reason?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One thing to be carful off sometimes excel or like apps insert invisible characters when they resasve the tab files.

Try use a simple text editor to add new rows of classification as you may unknowingly have them from template that was opened and re-saved

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Check for spaces / whitespace characters / punctuation / formatting in the original Key values, both in your tracked values and in your Classification file.

You can also breakdown the "Unknown" by the original eVar/prop to see which values are causing this problem and try to fix them accordingly.

Level 6

Everything looks fine but still problem exist.

Community Advisor

Do you have any Classification Rule Builder rules that might be overwriting your uploaded classifications?

Community Advisor

Export your classifications. Are there any keys that have not been classified but should be classified?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One thing to be carful off sometimes excel or like apps insert invisible characters when they resasve the tab files.

Try use a simple text editor to add new rows of classification as you may unknowingly have them from template that was opened and re-saved