Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Lines break - Data Warehouse with Adobe analytics API

Level 1

Hi there,

I'm using data warehouse export option through the adobe analytics API, and currently, I'm facing an issue when I try to export some tracking code values. I have realized some tracking code values, contain a line break (CR LF). This is not a problem when I retrieve the values in AA interface but it is when I use data warehouse export with API (Not happening when I export the data manually from the interface). The line break is adding a new row, which value in the granularity column, is not date, getting a datetime construct error, cause, obviously, AA cannot format as date this string.

Is there any way of removing these lines break in Adobe analytics? I was thinking on either overwrite all of them using classification importer or explore API options to parse fields before Adobe server response.

I'm using the adobe analytics wrapper in python:

https://github.com/SaturnFromTitan/adobe_analytics

Any sort of help is more than welcome.

Thanks,

Marcos

0 Replies