Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is it possible to automatically export data to google sheets?

Level 1

I have someone with Adobe Analytics, they want to combine it with data from other sources to create reports. I know you can manually download a CSV, but is there any way to make some sort of connector or automated process to have their Adobe Analytics data in a google sheet? I don't know if it would be through Adobe Analytics, google sheets, or possibly a third party service.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've not tried it, but I know there is a generic data connector app for Google Sheets (https://dataconnector.app/) this should allow you to connect to API connections, and we know that Adobe has this.

Give this a shot and I'd love to hear if this works out for you.

The other option is to use Adobe's Report Builder in Excel (Windows only, unless you are connecting to Customer Journey Analytics), and then use Excel to connect to different sources. This may not be able to be "fully" automated. I tried this once, but the other sources didn't update automatically when the email from the Adobe Scheduler triggered... I didn't have a lot of time to troubleshoot that, but you could give that a shot as well.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've not tried it, but I know there is a generic data connector app for Google Sheets (https://dataconnector.app/) this should allow you to connect to API connections, and we know that Adobe has this.

Give this a shot and I'd love to hear if this works out for you.

The other option is to use Adobe's Report Builder in Excel (Windows only, unless you are connecting to Customer Journey Analytics), and then use Excel to connect to different sources. This may not be able to be "fully" automated. I tried this once, but the other sources didn't update automatically when the email from the Adobe Scheduler triggered... I didn't have a lot of time to troubleshoot that, but you could give that a shot as well.

Good Luck.