Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I'm seeing some pages with a number of unique visitors but 0 page views

Level 1

Hi,

I'm seeing some pages with a number of unique visitors but 0 page views. But number of Unique visitors are not more than 1 or 2. Any help on what could be the reason.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @eshwar_gowda 

Debugging the adobe analytics server call might help. Check for segments or filters. 

Can you provide a screenshot or more details so we can help you further.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

I've seen this happen with custom page dimensions, where events on the page will correctly increment Unique Visitors but not Page Views. Are you using the builtin Page dimension or a custom Prop or eVar?

Community Advisor

Thank you for clarifying!

There are some conditions where something like this may happen, like in a table that also includes Entries, Exits, Bounce Rate, and some other Visit-scoped metrics. This could also be due to a Segment that filters out Page Views but keeps the individual Page in the result set. Last, but not least, there could be a Processing Rule that unsets the Page Name at data collection.

Maybe some of those things apply to your case too?

Community Advisor

Could we have a screenshot of what you are seeing ? 

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @eshwar_gowda 

Debugging the adobe analytics server call might help. Check for segments or filters. 

Can you provide a screenshot or more details so we can help you further.

Thanks