Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I have a question. I need your help.

Level 2

Hello.

I have a question about Analytics.

ask.png

I'm checking one of our clients about Unique visitors

Setting value

1. Selected Metrics : Unique Visitors

2. Period : Jan/01/2018 to Jun/30/2018

3. View by : Month

What does the numbers in the red line mean? why 0% on Jan and Feb?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It would be the percentage of Unique visitors that have seen the specific page for the specific month.

0.0% would mean that here is even less than 0.1% of Unique visitors that have seen these pages for the given month (i.e maybe 0.01)

You might want to run the unique visitor metric report by month and see what is the total of unique visitors and do the calculation manually to see the percentage you see.

Notice that the total is 0.1% and it does not correspond to the sum of the percentages, this is simply due that the total is always deduplicated.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It would be the percentage of Unique visitors that have seen the specific page for the specific month.

0.0% would mean that here is even less than 0.1% of Unique visitors that have seen these pages for the given month (i.e maybe 0.01)

You might want to run the unique visitor metric report by month and see what is the total of unique visitors and do the calculation manually to see the percentage you see.

Notice that the total is 0.1% and it does not correspond to the sum of the percentages, this is simply due that the total is always deduplicated.