Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to track server side rest service from Analytics? If i want to keep tracking on count of a specific restful service invoked in a server. Do we have any tools in Adobe to track it.

Level 2

How to track server side rest service from Analytics? If i want to keep tracking on count of a specific restful service invoked in a server. Do we have any tools in Adobe to track it. 

For example in server we have a rest service /api/SendAgent service. I want to track no of visits to this service from analytics.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can create your own image requests: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/implementation/other/hardcoded.html

I remember Adobe used to have AppMeasurement SDKs for other languages/platforms, e.g. for PHP. But I can't find that in the documentation site, so those might have been deprecated.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can create your own image requests: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/implementation/other/hardcoded.html

I remember Adobe used to have AppMeasurement SDKs for other languages/platforms, e.g. for PHP. But I can't find that in the documentation site, so those might have been deprecated.

Level 2
This is for static files. How to track serverside rest services.

Community Advisor
It's the same idea: you need to build your own request, then send it

Level 1
Check the server side adobe implementation, something that should be able to handle what you're looking for along with visitorID.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?