Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to pull page view information from dataLayer via Adobe Launch

Level 2

Hi there, 

I'm stuck on a problem in a SPA implementation, how am I able to get the pageView information coming from the client's already implemented GTM, via Adobe Launch ? I know that there must be something regarding a JS proxy or observer, so that I listen to the object and then pass the data to Analytics. Didn't find any documentation/examples regarding this matter, any help will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Some people have had luck using SDI's Data Layer Manager extension to work with GTM. I myself haven't used that extension nor had to deal with GTM's dataLayer, but from what I've seen, that approach works generally.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Some people have had luck using SDI's Data Layer Manager extension to work with GTM. I myself haven't used that extension nor had to deal with GTM's dataLayer, but from what I've seen, that approach works generally.