Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to connect Adobe Analytics with Salesforce CRM

Level 2

Good morning!

Any clue on how to connect Adobe Analytics with Salesforce CRM. 

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the shoutout @ccg1706! We have rebranded from Stoke Data to Datajoin.

We can send the following from Salesforce to Adobe Analytics (all tied to the visitor):

• Events such as MQL, Opportunity and Closed Won
  • Attributes such as lead status, opportunity stage, job title, account, industry, etc.

We can also send the following from Adobe Analytics to Salesforce:

• Any Adobe Analytics event such as PDF downloads, on demand demo viewed, recorded webinar viewed, etc.
  • Adobe Analytics segments (people who have shown extremely high-intent)

Check out our site and let us know if any questions!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

I have found a cool solution this integration can be made vía Data Collection with the following extension 

AA+ SFDC Data (Stoke Data)

ccg1706_0-1664784995607.png

More info on the extension: https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/ec/101530  

Here is a tutorial for more detail:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DHdlUlUq4  

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the shoutout @ccg1706! We have rebranded from Stoke Data to Datajoin.

We can send the following from Salesforce to Adobe Analytics (all tied to the visitor):

• Events such as MQL, Opportunity and Closed Won
  • Attributes such as lead status, opportunity stage, job title, account, industry, etc.

We can also send the following from Adobe Analytics to Salesforce:

• Any Adobe Analytics event such as PDF downloads, on demand demo viewed, recorded webinar viewed, etc.
  • Adobe Analytics segments (people who have shown extremely high-intent)

Check out our site and let us know if any questions!

Level 2

Thanks @samfono  for all the update on what it can be possible with the extension.

What I have go into detail at the moment it is very intuitive and easy to manage.

Great job!