Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

how can we evaluate the mobile visitors on website via Adobe Analytics

Community Advisor

how can we evaluate the mobile visitors on website via Adobe Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In what way are you thinking? As in, identifying users who are using mobile devices? There are two default dimensions for this... Mobile Device (this actually breaks out all the devices themselves - iphone don't really get broken out due to Apple hiding this info) and Mobile Device Type which, despite the naming, is used to identify all the different devices types (other being desktop)

JDungan_0-1651698226196.png

If you are trying to get more granular with the data, Y=you should be able to breakdown or segment your UV metrics by these dimensions... but you can also add custom eVars or props to your tagging implementation to capture additional data that would support your needs.

I would love to help you more, but I need to know more specifics about what kind of evaluation you are trying to achieve.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In what way are you thinking? As in, identifying users who are using mobile devices? There are two default dimensions for this... Mobile Device (this actually breaks out all the devices themselves - iphone don't really get broken out due to Apple hiding this info) and Mobile Device Type which, despite the naming, is used to identify all the different devices types (other being desktop)

JDungan_0-1651698226196.png

If you are trying to get more granular with the data, Y=you should be able to breakdown or segment your UV metrics by these dimensions... but you can also add custom eVars or props to your tagging implementation to capture additional data that would support your needs.

I would love to help you more, but I need to know more specifics about what kind of evaluation you are trying to achieve.