Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

get the latest value of an evar from data warehouse per id

Level 5

is there a way to pull a data warehouse report that provide me the latest value of the evar per experience cloud id. when i pull the report from data warehouse i get all the values that has be set against the evar. the evar is set to Allocation "Most recent (Last)".

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I do not think you can get the first value in Data Warehouse. You may use Workspace and create a calculated metrics with First Touch. Another workaround is to use Data Feeds but that will need creating queries to get the first value in a visit/for a visitor.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I do not think you can get the first value in Data Warehouse. You may use Workspace and create a calculated metrics with First Touch. Another workaround is to use Data Feeds but that will need creating queries to get the first value in a visit/for a visitor.