Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Get all the variable of query string parameter.

Level 1

I am trying to get all the variable of a server call of specific pages. The site i am testing on is here.

I am able get through _satellite.getVar(‘data element name’); but one only variable at a time. This there any built-in function to return all the varibale evar and props as well.

Capture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I understood the part about what you require.

What I would like to know is

• how you would like the output; format?
  • and where are you trying to use it?

Format: Should they be all a continuous string of data (parameter and value) separated by commas?

Where: are you trying to capture it in another variable? Are you trying to use this to debug the data?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Abhishek,

How exactly are you needing the output? (for the given image). Can you elaborate?

Level 1

i need a function that returns all the values passed in the query string parameter. I found _satellite.getVar(‘data element name’); but I gives one particular value, I am all the parameters with values.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I understood the part about what you require.

What I would like to know is

• how you would like the output; format?
  • and where are you trying to use it?

Format: Should they be all a continuous string of data (parameter and value) separated by commas?

Where: are you trying to capture it in another variable? Are you trying to use this to debug the data?