was there recently a change in Adobe Analytics? For Example I frequently used the "Page" Dimension and I got a list of all my Pages.
But I applied on that a Page URl Segment like https://www.***.com/path1/path2/ After that I only got a list of Pages within this URL. This was just like an Area/Page Level tracking. I did not change the segment and now it does show randomly more pages that are not related to a specific path. So before it showed pages that are within a specific area of the website.
I know that there is a function for Area/Page Level tracking but we don't use this feature.
At any time, segment built should adhere to the condition that was used. Changes at Adobe Analytics should never change the condition. Kindly test your condition used in the segment to make sure that the results are conclusive.
If you need more help, you can share the segment condition and results here so that we can validate for you.