Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Failed to load page

Level 1

The last period I and a lot of people I am working with are receiving this message "Failed to load page" after logging in to Adobe Analytics. It doesn't matter if we use a different browser. It is the same. Could you please help us and let us know how we can fixed this:

OguzGunal86_1-1659602635307.png

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please raise a ticket with Adobe Analytics team so that they can investigate the issue on their end.

Some prechecks that you might want to do on your end are:

1. You have proper permissions in Admin Console.

2. Check the expiry of user accounts in Analytics UI (Analytics Users & assets).

3. Check if the correct account type (Personal/Company) was selected while logging in to Adobe Analytics.

If any of these doesn't help, raise a Client Care ticket. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Please raise a ticket with Adobe Analytics team so that they can investigate the issue on their end.

Some prechecks that you might want to do on your end are:

1. You have proper permissions in Admin Console.

2. Check the expiry of user accounts in Analytics UI (Analytics Users & assets).

3. Check if the correct account type (Personal/Company) was selected while logging in to Adobe Analytics.

If any of these doesn't help, raise a Client Care ticket. 

Community Advisor

Another thing to check is if you are using a VPN that your company VPN rules haven't been changed causing some resources to not properly load?

Community Advisor

Try this:

1. Sign out of Adobe.
  2. In your browser, delete all cookies from adobe.com or any Adobe-related domains.
  3. Sign into Adobe.

Sometimes, some cookies remain lingering in your browser despite signing out, and those cookies could cause problems with certain Adobe products. Deleting all Adobe cookies is a pretty good way of signing in with a "clean slate".

Level 1

Thanks for all the tips, but unfortunately the issue still seems to exist. How can I raise a Client Care ticket?

Employee

Hi @OguzGunal86 ,

You can raise a client care ticket through Admin Console provided you have Support Admin right in your Organization. 

This can be done by logging in to Admin Console, Go to Support and Create a Case.

nilotpal_0-1660034531072.png

Alternatively, you can ask the Support Admin in your Org to log a ticket on your behalf and add you as a watcher.

You can also call on Adobe Support phone number and request help: https://helpx.adobe.com/entp/enterprise-phone-numbers.html. 

Hope this is helpful.