Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
I'm currently exporting custom field data from the Adobe Analytics -> tools -> datawarehouse section. I see from here that I can export via email or ftp.
What other ways can I export this data?
1. Can I export to an sftp location? How?
2. Is there an API that I can use to export this data?
3. Is there a direct database connection option which I can connect a db client to the tables with this data?
4. Are there any other ways of exporting the data?
here some hints:
1) sftp is possible: https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/analytics/export/ftp-and-sftp/secure-file-transfer-protocol/ftp-sftp-...
2) yes, use API 2.0: https://github.com/AdobeDocs/analytics-2.0-apis
3) there are some connectors available. ask your client if he has already some tools, maybe there is a connector to Adobe Analytics
4) have a look at "data feed": http://datafeedtoolbox.com/how-to-setup-adobe-analytics-data-feeds/