I'm currently exporting custom field data from the Adobe Analytics -> tools -> datawarehouse section. I see from here that I can export via email or ftp.
What other ways can I export this data?
1. Can I export to an sftp location? How?
2. Is there an API that I can use to export this data?
3. Is there a direct database connection option which I can connect a db client to the tables with this data?
4. Are there any other ways of exporting the data?
Are these answers useful?
Help other community members by marking useful answers as accepted.
here some hints:
1) sftp is possible: https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/analytics/export/ftp-and-sftp/secure-file-transfer-protocol/ftp-sftp-...
2) yes, use API 2.0: https://github.com/AdobeDocs/analytics-2.0-apis
3) there are some connectors available. ask your client if he has already some tools, maybe there is a connector to Adobe Analytics
4) have a look at "data feed": http://datafeedtoolbox.com/how-to-setup-adobe-analytics-data-feeds/