Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

DWH Daily Exports - rolling date Ranges

Level 5

Is there a possibility to have a daily dwh export with rolling date ranges? I have tried something like this:

date 1.1.2018 until yesterday and granularity daily. Then I have set it up for send it later plus changed ith to schedule daily. But it swnds me data only once and then the schedule stops and I get nothing afterwards.

I would like to get something like this.

What I have done for now to have at least the daily data to set it for yesterday and on daily basis and scheduling it daily so I get at least daily the data for yesterday.

I hope someone could help out.

Best

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Data Warehouse doesn't allow daily scheduling if the data range is too wide. I think(?) anything longer than 2 weeks won't allow daily scheduling.

Try shortening your date range then scheduling it for daily delivery. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Data Warehouse doesn't allow daily scheduling if the data range is too wide. I think(?) anything longer than 2 weeks won't allow daily scheduling.

Try shortening your date range then scheduling it for daily delivery. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.