Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Drag and drop a segment across multiple metrics in a freeform table

Level 2

Hello, 

So in a freeform table in workspace you can drag and drop a segment directly over a metric column to filter that column. If there are multiple metrics it seems you either A) have to drag in the segment first and then drag in the metrics underneath or B) drag and drop the segment multiple times to apply it over each metric. I realize you can also drop the segment in the segment area of the panel, but that's not what I want to know.

Is there a way to apply a segment across multiple metric columns at one time other than the above methods? Some sort of ctrl + click or shift + click action?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Level 2

Link no longer valid unfortunately Can Adobe please make sure they don't just delete links without putting in the relevant 301 redirects?

Employee

Hi @yayanalytics ,

If you try dragging and dropping the segment to the freeform panel below all the metrics, you would see an option to just add it to all the metrics at once - it will be merged across all the metrics.

Let me know if that worked.

Thank you!