Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data Warehouse Scheduled Reports Disappeared

Level 1

Hi all,

We have 5 out of 8 scheduled recurring data warehouse requests just suddenly disappeared yesterday. Has anybody run into the similar issue before? And how can we investigate further?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have not heard of this happening before, however there are a few things you can try:

• Make sure you're logged in as the correct user (some people have multiple logins or a shared login for scheduled reports)
  • Check the Data Warehouse sent history to see if prior schedules have been working correctly

If you're still unable to determine the root cause of the issue, you can have a Customer support delegate​ contact Customer Care so further troubleshooting can be done.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have not heard of this happening before, however there are a few things you can try:

• Make sure you're logged in as the correct user (some people have multiple logins or a shared login for scheduled reports)
  • Check the Data Warehouse sent history to see if prior schedules have been working correctly

If you're still unable to determine the root cause of the issue, you can have a Customer support delegate​ contact Customer Care so further troubleshooting can be done.