Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating a regular report from 19th to 19th

Level 1

Hi ,

Is it possible to set up a monthly report to report on a set period between date numbers? The report I need has to be from 19th to the 19th but due to the changing length i am having problems.

Please can anyone help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

When are scheduling it for? The 20th of each month? What issue are you facing due to changing of number of days when setting up the schedule?

It may be possible through Workspace. I can say for sure that this is possible through Report Builder.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi James,

Which tool are you using? You can do this easily using Report Builder. Let me know if you need more info?

-Hyder

EDIT: Just noticed, that the question was posted in Analysis Workspace. Dont think you will be able to stick to 19th to 19th. I will try it out and let you know.

Level 1

Hi Hyder,

I am creating Key Metrics and Pages reports through the 'Reports' tab (see attached screenshot).

Is it still impossible for 19th to 19th this way?

regards

James

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

When are scheduling it for? The 20th of each month? What issue are you facing due to changing of number of days when setting up the schedule?

It may be possible through Workspace. I can say for sure that this is possible through Report Builder.

-Hyder